Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Which One Doesn't Belong - Kick Start

π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•”π•™ π•†π•Ÿπ•– π”»π• π•–π•€π•Ÿ'π•₯ π”Ήπ•–π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ - π•‚π•šπ•”π•œ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ 

Task Description:Today I made slide show to show you some stuff that doesn't belong on the slide deck.I like this Summer Learning Journey is that I like talking about the wrong things and the right things.how I foind this Summer Learning Journey is that it's easy and fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sivaenah,

    It’s Charlotte again, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I thought the work you have done on the ‘Which one doesn’t belong’ task was so awesome!

    I really liked this activity! I thought it was really cool how there was more than one answer to the questions. What did you like best about this activity? What has been your favourite activity so far?

    I noticed that you created your own challenge on the last slide! The main difference that I can see is one of the pictures has green letters and the rest all have white letters!

    What are some of the other differences?

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video