Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Pigpen Cipher - Week 2 - Step It Up

π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ - β„™π•šπ•˜π•‘π•–π•Ÿ β„‚π•šπ•‘π•™π•–π•£ - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟚 - π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕑 𝕀π•₯ π•Œπ•‘

Task Description:Today I made this video that shows how to learn Pigpen Cipher Codes about beaches and caves.I like this video because codes are fun to do when your bored at like for example you can challenge someone from your family or friends and please comment down belong if you know the clue and where it's at on the last slide of my slide show enjoy.

 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Sivaenah,

    Thank you for sharing this awesome video of yourself explaining the activity! I think this would be so helpful for other students to watch so they know what to do.

    Ka pai for figuring out the code! Piha is a beautiful beach!

    I just tried to do yours but think I have gotten it wrong. I got “This beach has calbt”. Oh dear! What should it have been?

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video