Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - It's Cool To Be Kind - Week 3

 

Task Description:Today is all about being kind and commenting on your comments on your blog you see this person from the Summer learning journey has been commenting on my blog .Renee is a kind person and seems to like what a do on my blog and comment some questions.I want to thank her for always commenting on my blog and here is a link to her blog to check her blog and to leave a comment there too.Renee 

1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lele Sivaenah

    Thank you so much for choosing to feature my comment in your blogpost! You are correct, I always really enjoy visiting your blog because your posts are consistently so interesting and of such a high standard. Ka pai also for responding to my comment, this is a great way to initiate a comment thread and engage with your readers.

    What have been your favourite Summer Learning Journey activities so far? Do you prefer activities that are fun or challenging (or both)?

    Mā te wā and keep up the excellent mahi I can't wait to see your other posts over the summer.

    Renee (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video