Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Summer Tastes - Week 3

π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ - π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ 𝕋𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕀 - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ πŸ› 

Task Description:Today I made a slide deck with some nice and sweet Summer Treats that you can eat and feel hungry.This task is easy and I like this task because I love eating Summer treats because I like it and it's so relaxing if you were in a summer holiday with your family what would you do there?. Please comment on my blog to see if you would respond on my question.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sivaenah,

    Fiona here again from the Summer Learning Journey. Excellent work creating a very bright and eye-catching slide displaying three of your favourite summer treats - ka pai! Your selection of foods made my tummy rumble... I really like watermelon and ice-blocks too!

    You have done a great job selecting adjectives to describe your foods, like refreshing, sweet, and cool. I really like the way you have organised your image and included captions to make all the information really clear and eye-catching.

    To answer your question, when I am on summer holiday with my family I really enjoy having a fun day at the beach - swimming, playing volleyball and relaxing. We all enjoy eating lots of food too! What is your favourite beach to go to?

    You should give yourself a pat on the back for creating another fantastic blog post!

    Mā te wā - I can’t wait to see your other posts over the summer.

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video