Pages

Sunday 26 May 2019

If my life were a movie,Who would it be? Table Discussion.



If my life were a movie, Who would I want to play me and why?





If my life were a movie I would play with Zoe because she is my best friend when we were little she was always funny and cute and special to me everyday and she inspires me everyday too.





If my life were a movie I would play with Mrs Moala because she is nice to others and other people that are nice and friendly.





If my life were a movie I would play with Miss Tuia because is pretty and nice to me and others and she inspires me everyday at School.





If my life were a movie I would play with Miss kathy because she is funny and helpful and so pretty and nice.





If my life were a movie I would play with Mrs Iloa because she is my best teacher ever because she is nice and helpful and inspires to me everyday and pretty too.





If my life were a movie I would play with Marie Folau because she is my favorite netball player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video