Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Table Discussion



What are you most Grateful for in my life?






I am most grateful for my friends because they are my besties forever. I am grateful for God because he created me and made me to be careful to my mum and I love you in all my heart and I am grateful for family because I love them in all my heart and I am grateful for my at dancing because I like to be confident every time.






I am grateful for my aunty because she always cares for me and always buys me anything and takes me anywhere .I am grateful for my papa because he will take me and my brother to eat anywhere and the movies.I am grateful for my uncle because he will take me to Samoa or Tonga and when I always ask him for money he will say yes so I am very grateful.




I am very grateful for my teacher because she is the best teacher and she is so pretty and she is my favourite person and her name is called Miss tuia and Miss Moala because they are the best and favourite two teachers in my life at school and I am grateful for my cousins because they are the best cousins in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video