Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

DMIC Maths - Maths - 2021 - Term 4 - Week 8

𝔻𝕄𝕀ℂ 𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕀 - 𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕀 - πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ™ - π•‹π•–π•£π•ž 𝟜 - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟠 

Task Description;Today me and my classmates were doing DMIC for maths.This is about DMIC problems that we have to solve and find out how do we get the answer so here is a slide show that I did this weeks math hope you enjoy.If you like my blog make sure to check out some more posts in my blog from this year.
(Feel free to leave a positive comment ENJOY!)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sivaenah!,
    Great job on completing the math task for the week. Loved the description, it was well said. Wish I could have seen more of your working out but that's fine. Overall Outstanding work. KEEP IT UP !!

    Kind Regards - Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video