Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Poetry - Week 7 - Term 4 - 2021 - Literacy - Writing - Reading

 β„™π• π•–π•₯𝕣π•ͺ - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟟 - π•‹π•–π•£π•ž 𝟜 - πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ™ - π•ƒπ•šπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕔π•ͺ - π•Žπ•£π•šπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ - β„π•–π•’π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜

Task Description:Today I learnt another poetry from Tupac, Michael Jackson and other people this slide show is about making our own poems about if I was a queen/king for a day and other cool poems but mostly if I was a queen/king for a day.I like this because it's just like making rhymes like your raping a song or making your own rap.If you like my blog make sure to check out other posts from this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video