Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Kiwi Christmas - Kick Start - Week 2

 π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–𝕣 π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ - π•‚π•šπ•¨π•š β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯π•žπ•’π•€ - π•‚π•šπ•”π•œ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟚

Task Description:Today I made my own Kiwi Christmas song  with  some jingle bells pictures next to it.I like this task because I love Christmas  because we do it as celebration jesus birthday because he was born on Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sivaenah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    What a great kiwiana version of Jingle Bells! I love the idea of driving to the campsite. Such a kiwi Christmas!

    I always really enjoy the part in camping when you have just set up your tent and you go inside for the first time. What do you like about camping?

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video