Pages

Monday 21 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Hana Koko - Week 2

 π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–𝕣 π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ - β„π•’π•Ÿπ•’ π•‚π• π•œπ•  - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟚

Task Description:Today I made something from my country that I believe and work on to go Church every Sundays and it is Samoa a beautiful place to relax in.I like this idea of doing Samoan thing on to my Samoan Santa Claus because I love how god created me and how he is there with my doing my school,work and going to Church every Sundays.


2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Sivaenah,

    Your Hana Koko outfit inspired by your beautiful country of Samoa is fantastic - ka pai! I think Hana Koko looks amazing wearing a lavalava and comfortable shoes; this outfit would keep him nice and cool in the hot summer NZ weather. You have done a great job labelling the different components of your image with arrows and writing a description for each part of Hana Koko’s outfit.

    Keep up the great work.

    Wishing you a very merry Christmas for tomorrow!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Sivaenah!

    Just like Fiona said, the way your outfit was inspired by your beautiful heritage was such a great way to embrace your culture. The lava lava and shoes really seemed very accurate which is why I loved it. Your description was well written and overall your blog post was great. Ka Pai!

    Kind Regards: Deborah !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video