Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey-Te Reo Maori

 π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–𝕣 π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ-𝕋𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕠 π•„π•’π• π•£π•š


Task Description:Today I Created a Te Reo Maori slide deck to show what I have been doing during the Holidays and this task is about peoples places like what are you doing today?but in Maori and how I found out doing this was fun and amazing and it is easy to do.I like this task because it shows how I learn about where I live even doe I am not Maori.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sivaenah !

    You did an awesome job on this activity. Its good you have started to do the Summer Learning Journey activity's. I hope to see more blog posts in the up coming days or weeks. KEEP IT UP!!!

    Kind Regards: Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video