Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey-Rise Up-Kick Start


π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ-β„π•šπ•€π•– π•Œπ•‘-π•‚π•šπ•”π•œ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣t

Task Description: Today task is about making up a new song for everyone to see and to sing to it and this is all about the people that go to the war and survive during the war and to be brave at all times.I made this to make everyone happy about the people in their familiars that been in the war from years ago.This task was amazing and hard to make up but it was cool making it and I like this task because I like to sing and make songs because when I was young I always sing every song and to learn new songs every time.


2 comments:

  1. Nin Hao Sivaenah !

    I see you have completed the Rise up task. You did an awesome job on changing the lyrics in to yours. Survive sounds like I very powerful meaning that you've used in the song. GREAT JOB!

    Kind Regards: Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sivaenah,

    My name is Fiona and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful lyrics for a song chorus. What you have written is very special and you have done a wonderful job creating this piece of work.

    I'm so glad to hear you like to sing and that you enjoyed this activity. Do you have a favourite type of music and a favourite singer at the moment?

    Keep up the great work over the summer. I can’t wait to see more of your blogs soon!

    Great work.

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video