Pages

Friday 25 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Meri Kirihimete - Week 2 - Kick Start

π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ - π•„π•–π•£π•š π•‚π•šπ•£π•šπ•™π•šπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕖 - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟚 - π•‚π•šπ•”π•œ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯

Task Description:Today I made a slide deck of one of my favourite songs which is last Christmas because I like to listen and to sing it at the same time and all about Christmas is about jesus birthday to celebrate about because he was born on Christmas.I like this task or slide deck is because I love Christmas and it's cool to celebrate on a nice Christmas holiday and to blog about it so people can comment on blog.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sivaenah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Thank you for sharing this awesome slide deck! "Last Christmas" is one of my favourite Christmas songs!

    Now can you write your own lyrics to the tune?

    I would love to see what you can create!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video