Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Kick Start - Haiku Poem

π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•π• π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ - π•‚π•šπ•”π•œ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ - β„π•’π•šπ•œπ•¦ β„™π• π•–π•ž

Task Description:Today I made something that I haven't made before which is a Haiku Poem Which includes 3 lines and in those 3 lines it has 5,7,5 syllables and my kind of Haiku Poem is like Summer in the beach with music because I would take that now then staying at home doing nothing.The One thing i like about This Haiku Poem is that I like Making my own kind of Haiku Poem. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sivaenah,

    It’s Charlotte again, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. WOW, what great work you have done on the ‘Summer Haiku’ task!

    How did you find this activity? I think that Haiku poems are very interesting, did you know that they originated in Japan?

    I think it is awesome how your haiku is all about summer! Summer is my favourite season because I love to go swimming, spend time at the beach, and eat lots of ice-cream. What do you like to do during summer?

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video