Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Trip Around the World - Week 8 - Term 1 - 2021

 π•‹π•£π•šπ•‘ π”Έπ•£π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ• π•£π•π•• - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟠 - π•‹π•–π•£π•ž πŸ™ - πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ™

Task description:Today I had inquiry with my class but on a meet for a lockdown drill like if we go back in lockdown. This is my homework for today and it's about a trip around the world and my country that I love and like to travel is Hawaii.I like this because it's about traveling and I like to travel to country's to learn what theydo and what they eat and this is like my second dream.If you like my blog make sure to check new posts this year.
(Feel free to leave a positive comment ENJOY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video