Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Add and Subtract Fractions and Decimals - Week 7 - Term 1 - 2021

 π”Έπ••π•• π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Šπ•¦π•“π•₯𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯ 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π”»π•–π•”π•šπ•žπ•’π•π•€ - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟟 - π•‹π•–π•£π•ž πŸ™ - πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ™

Task Description:Today I had Maths which is fractions and decimals with solving the problem with add and subtract.This is some of my add and subtract fractions and decimals that is for week 7 I hope you enjoy.If you like my blog make sure to check my blog for more new blog posts  this year. 
(Feel free to leave a positive comment ENJOY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video