Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

fia fia writing


INTRODUCTION
At night we had a show for fia fia and it is about celebrating and how do you feel up on stage.on that night we were wet and cold then we went to  performance at the stage so we went to change to our clothes that we change with when we weared it.
PARAGRAPH 1
At that night we went to do our fia fia and then we went to go off stage then we were last and I performance and I felt proud of me because I performance for my family.
PARAGRAPH 2

PARAGRAPH 3

PARAGRAPH 4 (Optional)

CONCLUSION


  • TASK 3: Draw a picture to go with your writing, and post your finished learning on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video