Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Haunted house.


As I walk up to the big haunted house I search around the back of the haunted house. But it was locked so I went to the front door so a found a key in the bottom inside the box Then I went to the back to open the door so I Can get out and get the baby save.I went to the front door then I went inside to  upstairs but a grave was in my way so I jump over it then I got the key then I went downstairs then I saw grave I jump over it then I went so fast I went outside to the back and open the door then I went to get some food to eat but there was no food so I went to the back room inside.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video