Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Decimals Fractions/Revision - Week 1 - Term 2 - 2021 - Maths

 π”»π•–π•”π•šπ•žπ•’π•π•€ 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€/β„π•–π•§π•šπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ πŸ™ - π•‹π•–π•£π•ž 𝟚 - πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ™ - 𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕀

Task Description:Today I had Maths for Decimals and Fractions/Revision Here we are first post from two weeks in the holidays and for the first week of Term 2.I like this because I love Maths and maths for me is my favourite subject to do during school and at home.If you like my blog make sure to check more new posts this year.

(Feel free to leave a positive comment ENJOY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video