Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Tongan Roots

 Tongan Roots Tongan Ta'ovala


Today we learnt about History and one of my history was about do you know your roots and what I mean about that is that there uniform like a tapa cloth and the video that i watched was a about all of this and the roots of the uniform is a ta'ovala and is like a tapa cloth in the video it has some people that are tongan in a tongan church.If I was in Tonga a would be like my nana putting on the ta'ovala all the way on my chest.I learnt that the roots are easy to make with a tapa cloth. Tapa cloth is an unwoven fabric made by pounding bark into a thin sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video