Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Year 7 Questions

 1.If you were to give ideas for the next year 7/8 camp what would you suggest? I would suggest to go camp because I like going camping but sometimes my family don’t take me to some camps because  I always leave some stuff before I leave the camp.



2.What would you keep? I would keep everything


3.What would you stop? I would stop the 


4. What would you add? We should add cool games then the games that we do 


5. Why do we have such events?  We have such events because it is more fun with lots of games.


6.  Talk about whare tapa whā and key competencies


We learned the difference team names

Duck life 

Thunder

Strikers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video