Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Writing

Once upon a time me and my friends jane, Oalii,madi,nina went for a walk then a fuld came to us.Then we went back home so we don’t get killed from the fuld then we went inside in to the hot pool so we get warm because we will get from the fuld.when we get out of the pool then we sat at the stone bench then we got cold then we had a little relax on our bed then it was time to watch tv.When we had a relax we want to have a drink of water then I asked jane what is your dream and she said was she wished for the sun to rise up so the flood didn’t comes to us.Then I wished for to go to samoa then nina said do you what? I said I wished for to go to samoa then nina said oh I want to go ok to samoa ok I will tell the girls ok Oalii and jane and madi we are going to samoa then madi said oh but I want to go to fiji ok you can go to fiji then madi said oh great let go ok oh there so many islands ok let us start packing ok let us have I swim in the ocean ok it is time to sleep goodnight from jane goodnight from oalii.

Good morning girls do you want to go to the shops ok can we go said the girls.oh happy birthday jane we get to go shopping said sivaenah oh I know we are going shopping said jane.

me and my buddy were fixing each other writing to see if we make seethes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sivaenah

    My name is Amy.I am from Glen Taylor School and i really enjoyed reading your work. It was great to hear about the different islands that you and your friends went too and you must've had an awesome adventure. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video