Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

DMIC Patterns - Week 5 - Term 3 - Maths - 2021

𝔻𝕄𝕀ℂ ℙ𝕒π•₯π•₯π•–π•£π•Ÿπ•€ - π•Žπ•–π•–π•œ 𝟝 - π•‹π•–π•£π•ž πŸ› - 𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕙𝕀 - πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ™

Task Description:Today me and my class had some cool dmic patterns to learn and do in this side show.I like this because this shows you what kind of patterns there are in a dmic pattern. This side show works out what I did and a dmic pattern is hope you enjoy this side show about dmic patterns.If you like my blog make sure to check more new posts from this year.
(Feel free to leave a positive comment ENJOY!)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sivaenah,
    I like the way you highlighted numbers in different colours to show the patterns you found in the table - well done!
    Keep up your hard work you're doing with your online learning.
    Stay well, stay safe Sivaenah!
    Take care, Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video