Pages

Friday 5 February 2021

Letter To Mrs Ilaoa

 My name is Sivaenah and I am Samoan but from New Zealand,I am 11 years old and The oldest out of 3 brothers and sisters in my family.My culture is Samoan and Tongan and English is my confident one of all,My family has my Mum,Dad,grandparents and my siblings.I go to a church that is from panmure and I love to hang out with my two friends from church.


I am a huge fan of sports because I love to play lots of sports activities. I play lots of things which are Cricket,Netball and Rugby.At School I play for Cricket mostly because it’s my favourite sport and I love to play with my friends and family.My other interests are playing Volleyball with my family and friends sometimes when they are free during the weekends and the holidays.I also love the time of play Rugby with my church.


My Favourite subject are Reading and Maths because it’s fun and slight to read during the holidays or the weekends.I really like working on my reading to get better at doing reading lots of books and for Maths is me working on my timetables by heart.My goals for 2021 is to get more better at working at school and home a lot for the first term of 2021 and i like school because it helps you bring lots of brain in it to learn lots of new things.


I really like it when my teachers says Good Morning everyday at school and I like how Mrs Ilaoa comments on my blog during the holiday and schools days.Everyday I love how the teachers teach us how to do everything that we can do during our tests.Mrs Ilaoa supports me this year as treating people the right way and how to be polite to everyone and to support each other. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Sivaenah would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video